27 Mar 2015 12:02:40
Each shade is inspired by the fascinating, unique spectacle of colour and striking luminosity of Ibiza at the fall of the afternoon. This palette features bright pastel shades of blue and green alongside hot peach and canary yellow hues, which adds a stylish element to this fresh and vibrant palette.
Click here to watch our new tutorial to add a bold, stylish touch to your beauty look.
20 Mar 2015 10:23:57
The importance of good blending brushes
A good quality blending brush will make a WORLD of difference when blending out eyeshadow! How to use a blending brush: Use a windshield wiper motion back and forth to blend using a light hand. Don’t press too hard when blending out eyeshadow as you want to achieve a soft, blended look. You can also apply eyeshadow using blending brushes into the crease or outer corner. Use more than one blending brush for different shades so you don’t mix colours!
Blending / transition Colour
A blending or transition colour is an eyeshadow used in between the crease colour and the brow-bone in order to create a gradient between colours. This colour helps other colours blend more seamlessly into one another. For example when using a black colour in the crease you would use a lighter grey colour on top of the black and blend up so it looks like the black is fading into a grey creating that gradient effect.
12 Mar 2015 16:29:43
As we head into spring and summer, stock up on products with lighter formulas and embrace new seasonal colour palettes. You don’t have to replace everything in your makeup bag, but a few changes here and there can make all the difference.
Freshen up your beauty bag with these spring favourites:
Click here to watch our latest tutorial video and discover how to keep your beauty look sweet and simple using only Blush By 3 in Pink Lemonade.
6 Mar 2015 11:22:26
Follow our step-by-step on how to create the look using Limited Edition i-Quad in Midnight Blues
- Apply the lightest blue shade across your lid, blending and softening towards the crease
- Apply the darkest shade in the crease and blend slightly up towards the brow bone
- Smudge the darkest blue shade along the lower lash line
- To define the look further, line your top lash-line with the gel liner
- Finish with several coats of Lethal Length Mascara
27 Feb 2015 09:43:31
i-Quad is the ultimate palette for adding depth and dimension to your eye makeup and is available in a variety of hues to suit all moods and complement any outfit.
Limited Edition* Midnight Blues – A midnight inspired palette with classic blues, gunmetal grey and navy.
Medusa’s Kiss – A sultry combination of icy, metallic silver and smokey black.
Morrocan Myrrh – A neutral toned palette with nude beige, taupe and chocolate brown.
20 Feb 2015 10:16:41
Line your lips
If you want to fake full lips, line your lips just slightly outside your natural lip line with a lip liner in your desired shade. This will make a huge visual impact, after you're done lining around your lips, take Twist Up Lip Liner and fill in the rest. This trick helps your lips look one even colour.
Apply a sheen finish lipstick
Stick to neutral colours and avoid dark shades when you want a full-looking pout. Darker colours will make lips appear smaller. Our ‘suits all skin tones’ favourite for full-looking lips? True Colour Lipstick in Succumb.
For the finishing touch, if you're feeling extra-ambitious, add a highlighter to your cupid's bow. Applying a light-reflecting highlighter to the peaks of your pout adds an extra bit of depth, creating the illusion of fuller lips. Precious Metals is a gorgeous multi-purpose highlighting palette.
12 Feb 2015 09:22:10
Ensure your date can’t take their eyes off of you by upping the drama with sophisticated, smouldering eye makeup.
- Any colour palette will work for this look, but Vintage Romance i-Divine Palette suits all skin tones. Sweep a wash of the most neutral purple shade across your lid and then apply the darkest shade around the outer edges of the eye and under the lower lash line to create a doe-eyed look. Use a medium purple shade and blend shades together so that they fade into each other seamlessly for a soft focus finish
- Use Ink Pot Eyeliner to line along the upper lash-line, be heavy-handed with your mascara wand and apply a thick coat on the top and bottom lashes
Valentine’s Day isn’t just about romance. You can also use the day as an excuse to celebrate with your friends. Whether you are hitting the town or planning a fun night in, now is the time to experiment with new makeup looks.
- Start by perfecting your complexion, apply Be Beautiful Blemish Balm using a foundation brush and then add a shimmery highlight on the tops of cheeks to create sky-high cheekbones. Fill in brows using Brow Kit and cover lids with a shimmery bronze. Using Original i-Divine Palette, line lower lashes with a shimmery blue or green shade.
- Finally, add two coats of mascara and a simple wash of True Colour Lipstick in Coral Reef on lips.
6 Feb 2015 12:28:46
After you moisturise, spread on a light primer that effortlessly blurs imperfections, like our Control Shine & Prime.
Apply foundation sparingly
Using two fingers spread your chosen base over your forehead, down your nose, across your cheeks, over your chin, and along the sides of your face. Always blend downwards - never up or sideways to achieve an even finish.
With a fine-tipped brush, dab a solid concealer over blemishes or dark spots that are still visible. Our Corrector & Concealer Palette comes with two shades you can blend together. Hide dark circles with a creamy formula, such as Hide it Concealer tapping it onto skin gently using your ring finger.
Powder your nose (and your cheeks and forehead...)
Dip a large, fluffy brush in loose translucent powder, like our Professional Finishing Powder, tap off excess and dust powder where you tend to get shiny.
30 Jan 2015 14:38:49
Brow Perfector is great for giving brows definition and taming strays without leaving a stiff looking result. It covers any sparse patches and sets hairs into whatever shape desired, from an on-trend bold look to a super-defined arch.
21 Jan 2015 16:57:52
Transform your eyes in minutes
You don't have to spend an hour on your eye makeup to look dramatic. For night-time, we recommend the following drama enhancers:
- Nothing says sexy like shimmer, apply a sweep to your lids with a deeper colour pressed along your eyelid crease
- Smudged eyeliner pencil can give your eyes instant smokiness. Smudge the line with your finger. Or for a more kitten-ish look, apply a thin coat of liquid eyeliner
- Always apply several thick coats of mascara