Bronzed and Beautiful
10 Nov 2015 16:28:11
Here’s how to switch up your classic smokey eye using our NEW i-Lust Palette in The Gold Standard and feel like a bronzed goddess this season.
1) Use a slightly damp eyeshadow brush to apply bronze eyeshadow: Begin your bronzed eye look by adding a soft bronze eyeshadow across your upper and lower lash-line. To ensure your colour lasts right through the night use a damp shadow brush to smoothly apply the colour.
2) Apply eyeliner in a matching shade: Unlike a vampy dark smokey eye, our bronze version focuses more on eyeshadow than liquid winged liner. To keep the look simple yet sophisticated, apply Eau La La Liner in Molasses.
3) Carefully blend your colour: Use your eyeshadow brush to gently smudge the neutral shadow and eyeliner together.
4) Add copper eyeshadow: Next add a copper eyeshadow to both your upper and lower lids to enhance your smokey eye. If you want to amp up the glamour, add a shimmery cream shade to bring a hint of sparkle.
5) Finish off with final touch-ups and mascara: Brush away any eyeshadow smudges for an even look, then apply several coats of Full Fat Lash Mascara to open up your eyes and display your gorgeous eye makeup.