Five tips for working with purple eyeshadow
5 Jun 2015 15:38:56
Purple was a major player on the spring/summer 2015 catwalks, being spotted on models in designer shows including Chloe and Vera Wang. Want to try the trend? Read on to discover how to use purple eyeshadow with our roundup of tips and tricks.
- For a playful, girly look lavender and light lilacs work best
- Offset rich purple eyes by keeping the rest of your makeup simple, soft pink blush shades are ideal for those with cool undertones whilst peachy pink tones are ideal for warm undertones
- Smudge and blend a shimmery berry hue onto eyelids for a dewy look
- Bold and bright matte shades with dense coverage look quirky and are perfect during summer
- For a glamorous evening look choose deep berry tones paired with intense black eyeliner